Every summer, the museum's garden takes on a festival atmosphere with a free programme for all ages and tastes!
This summer, the museum plunges you into the heart of natsu matsuri, Japan's summer festivals!
Echoing the exhibition of a spectacular Aubusson tapestry depicting a scene from Hayao Miyazaki's Japanese animated film Princess Mononoké in the museum hall, the "summer garden" season is decked out in the colours of Japan.
Open-air cinema, workshops, storytelling, green tours, meetings, introductions... for two months, enjoy a wide range of free activities and take a break from the hustle and bustle of Paris!
- Free access to the garden/Free activities/Access to the museum charged according to current pricing
SUMMER GARDEN PROGRAMME
- a free, festive weekend for all ages to open the season on 8 and 9 July
- a daily family-friendly programme
- an open-air film festival
- and all summer long:
- late night openings on Summer Thursdays, with a time for discovery followed by an open-air screening of a Japanese animated film
- green walks, to discover the flora and fauna of the garden
- the Salon d'été, an area dedicated to reading and games, open every day!
- A Magical Forests of Japan display. An extension of the universe of Hayao Miyazaki and mangaka Shigeru Mizukia with masks and figurines of animals endowed with supernatural powers.
- a concert featuring percussion instruments from Iran, 27 August
Discover the full programme below or browse the dedicated brochure.
This summer, enjoy free admission to the museum on Thursday nights!
From 6pm to 10pm, from 13 July to August 24, visit the permanent collections and the temporary exhibitions Senghor and the arts et Anne Eisner free of charge by reserving your ticket online (last admission at 9.15pm)!
- Duration: 12:28
- Place: Jardin
From Saturday 08 July 2023 to Sunday 27 August 2023
- Public: All publics
- Categorie : Festivals and events
Free entry (subject to available places)Gratuit (dans la limite des places disponibles)