Film et Vidéo
- Auteurs : Gardner Robert (1925-2014) ; Griffin George ;
- Editeurs : Watertown, Mass. Documentary Educational Resources ;
- Date d'édition : 2005
- Sujets : Films d'animation -- DVD -- États-Unis, Films ethnographiques DVD États-Unis, Griffin, George -- Entretien -- DVD, Gardner
- Comprend : Screening room with Robert Gardner
- Langue(s) : Anglais
- Description matérielle : 1 DVD mono face toutes zones (1 h 10 min), : Coul., sonore
- Pays de publication : États-Unis
- Collection (notice d'ensemble) : Screening room DVD series, Animation.
Version en anglais
Indiqué sur la jaquette : Independent animator George Griffin has dedicated himself to the pursuit of animation as an art form. Originally from Tennessee, he became a pivotal figure of New York's experimental film scene in the 1970s with his self-reflexive, irreverent and personal films that challenge traditional notions and methods of animation. He has taught at institutions including the Parsons School of Design, Pratt Institute, and Harvard University, and his films have screened in museums and festivlas around the world. In October 1976, George Griffin appeared on Screening Room to show and discuss his animation work including the films Rapid Transit, Candy Machine, Trik Film #1, Trik Film #3 and Head, as well as some works that were in progress at the time.