Explore interactive petals and transform your visit into a sensory musical experience.
Museum in Music App
A fun and innovative app
A discovery tour using NFC technology
- Explore behind the scenes of the Musical Instrument Store.
- An exploration of fifteen musical instruments from Africa, America, Asia and Oceania, featuring: sound recordings, videos on production techniques, videos of instruments being played or used during rituals, aural recognition situation... Dive into the audiovisual and ethnographic resources!
- Lots of original interactive games related to musical instruments.
- Available in two versions: "At the Museum" or "Remote”
How to access the app
“At the Museum” version on site
Search for special posts in the permanent collections area and the musical instruments store. Bring the telephone close to the petal for several seconds. Using NFC technology, the telephone will automatically present a variety of content (sound, video, photographs, comments or games).
- If your smartphone does not have NFC technology, please go to reception in the museum entrance hall. The museum will lend you a compatible smartphone (deposit of proof of identity is required, subject to available terminals).
- If your smartphone is equipped with NFC technology, download the application onto your device from Google Play. You can take your own photos, add your own comments, create a personalized souvenir album and share.
“Remote” version outside the museum
The app may also be used without this technology on Android smartphones using the remote version.
You can prepare your visit in advance by downloading the app free from Google Play! Access a choreographed activation bonus based on 4 drums from the museum and be guided by the sounds.