For their first exploring steps, the museum has some wonderful surprises for your children… Seers’ magical powers, tincture potions and Vanuatu puppets are keys that open the gates of the world.
- for families with children 3 years and up
- length : 1h30
- full tariff: 8th € / reduced tariff : 6 €
- language : French
workshops for little explorers
Madder powder, alun salts and a piece of silk : your child learns the basics of resist-dyeing to dye a piece of fabric. This soft cloth is sure to become her favourite blankie !
- Saturday 9th April 2011 11th a.m.
- Saturday 7th May 2011 11th a.m.
- Saturday 2nd July 2011 11th a.m.
Bells, beads and shells: at the sorcerers’ school of Africa, children create their own protective recipe.
- Saturday 12th March 2011 11th a.m.
- Thursday 14th April 2011 11th a.m.
- Saturday 21st May 2011 11th a.m.
Wood, pig tooth and spider webs: fabulous Oceanian puppets reveal their mysteries and provide little explorers the opportunity to create fantastic characters animated by stories and secrets.
- Saturday 26th March 2011 11th a.m.
- Saturday 16th April 2011 11th a.m.
- Saturday 11th June 2011 11th a.m.
Booking your ticket
- by phone
01 56 61 71 72 (Monday to Friday 10th a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Buy your ticket online at the FNAC website
- ticket office
lease note that same day ticket purchase is subject to availability, and advance booking is highly recommended. See museum and ticket office opening hours
workshops are available every day from Tuesday to Saturday.
Reservation mandatory 01 56 61 71 72, at least 3 weeks before visit.
School groups, see the teachers and students brochure (pdf - 820 Kb)
inquire with the reservation service 01 56 61 71 72 or send an email to accessibilite.reservation(at)quaibranly.fr