The ASEMUS (Asia Europe Museum Network) was created in September 2000 with the aim of promoting exchanges relating to the collections of Asian and European museums.
The network has developed specific cooperation projects during a number of conferences, colloquiums and workshops. During these first ten years of existence, the ASEMUS has promoted the reinforcement of working relationships between professionals in Asian and European museums.
Through a variety of projects such as the travelling exhibition "Self and Other" and the "Virtual Collection of Masterpieces", new knowledge and illumination relating to a shared heritage have been made accessible to the general public in Asia and Europe.
The ASEMUS 2010 colloquium will take place on 9 and 10 September 2010 in the Claude Lévi-Strauss theatre at the musée du quai Branly.
The colloquium is by invitation. If you would like to receive information on the colloquium, contact us on the following e-mail address: asemus2010(at)quaibranly.fr
documents to download
- presentation of the ASEMUS 2010 colloquium (pdf document, 1.1 Mb, new window)
- detailed programme for the ASEMUS 2010 colloquium (pdf document, 1.5 Mb, new window)
- useful information (pdf document, 2.7 Mb, new window)
- registration form for the ASEMUS 2010 colloquium (pdf document, 1 Mb, new window)
- poster technical file (pdf document, 144 Kb, new window)