Museum exploration during which parents and children help a guide solve riddles linked to objects from four continents: follow animal tracks, solve the mystery of the mask and, in the Spring and Summer, explore the turtle garden.
- families with children 6 years and up
- length : 1h
- full tariff: 6 € / reduced tariff : 4 €
- requires the purchase of a museum ticket
- language : French
Snakeskin and pig teeth: identify animal materials and find the bestiary hidden behind the objects.
- Sunday 19th June, 3:00 p.m.
Masks for dancing, healing and exorcisms, learn about spiritual mysteries.
- Sunday 12th June 2011, 3:00 p.m.