mécènes et partenaires de Photoquai 2007
Photoquai, première biennale des images du monde, bénéficie du soutien de :
* Renault nouvelle Laguna
* des mécènes et membres du Club Entreprises : Faceo, Thales, Fujifilm France, Bouygues Ile de France Bâtiment et HSBC France
En savoir plus sur le Club Entreprises...
* Voies navigables de France
* Port autonome de Paris
* mécénat des particuliers : Martine et Bruno Roger apportent leur soutien en 2007 à Caméra Obscura
Debates, exchanges, photographers, film makers, agencies and international Chinese, Latin American and African festivals will all feature in these encounters to be held in the Claude Lévi-Strauss Theatre.
30th and 31st October, 3pm-6pm: meetings with photo agencies
30th October, 7pm-8:45pm: debate with national and international press photo directors
Students from Parisian art and image schools and artists from several continents will create images during the Photoquai installation. A real time, virtual workshop across five continents.
Creating an information and cooperation network between different institutions, agencies and festivals and illustrating the relationship between photography, humanitarian associations and NGO’s, who have long been working with good quality visual supports.
the First Biennial Festival of World Images, to be held in Paris.
30th October – 25th November 2007
A new image festival featuring photography and multimedia is to be held in Paris. Initiated by the quai Branly Museum, the festival will be held on a biennial basis and will focus on the ‘non western’ world. Photoquai will alternate with Paris’ Photo Month. The first event will be held from 30th October to 25th November 2007 on the banks of the Seine and in a dozen renowned Parisian institutions, partnered with the quai Branly Museum.
The Partner Institutes:
- The Australian Embassy
- The Brazilian Embassy
- Bibliothèque Nationale de France
- The Chinese Cultural Center in Paris
- la Cité de l’architecture et du patrimoine
- The Polish Institute
- la Galerie nationale du Jeu de Paume
- la Maison européenne de la photographie
- musée du quai Branly
- The National Maritime Museum
Photoquai : three exhibitions at the Quai Branly Museum
West Suspended Gallery
Two photography exhibitions are displayed simultaneously in the space usually reserved for the great anthropology exhibition.