Autour de l'exposition
guided tour (with a speaker)
- Duration of the tour: 1 hour
- over 12 years old
- every Saturday at 6:00 pm throughout the duration of the exhibition (except Saturday 17 May)
- purchase your entry ticket
Exhibition on social networks
Throughout the duration of the exhibition, we invite you to share your visitor experience on Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #Tatoueurs.
Exhibition news is also presented on the museum's Facebook page.
288 pages, 200 illustrations, 45 euros, co-published by musée du quai Branly and Actes Sud
- available at the museum’s bookshop
- on sale at the exhibition exit
connaissance des arts special edition
44 pages, 9,5€
exhibition audio guide
- Available at the museum audioguide counter (French only)
- €5 full rate, €3 reduced rate
Reading Room events
autumn close-up on the reading room
From September to December, the autumn close-up designed by Anne and Julien, exhibition curators, will be dedicated to this subject
- Free access with limited seating
- More about the reading room events around the exhibitions
Cycle of events
The incredible epic of tattooing, from 15th century to today
HEY! La Cie is the theatre group of the art review HEY! modern art & pop culture, created by Anne & Julien, curators of the Tatoueurs, Tatoués exhibition.
For the musée du quai Branly, the group comments in a dreamlike manner on the transitional points that have shaped tattooing in its contemporary form. A musical and graphical cabinet of curiosities that stimulates the imagination...
- The tattooed adventure/Saturday 31/05/14, 6.00 pm
- The islands rediscovered/Sunday 15/06/14, 5.00 pm
- On stage! /Saturday 20/09/14, 6.00 pm
- Fatalitas (November 2014)
- In port (December 2014)
- Ruling motifs (January 2015)
- Global tattoo (February 2015)
- Claude Lévi-Strauss Theatre
- Prices: 20 euros/15 euros
- The event ticket provides access to the Tattooists, Tattooed exhibition on the day of the event. Benefit from the reduced rate for all tickets purchased when you buy three or more tickets for different dates from the seven-event series.
- more about the cycle of events