222, rue de l'Université
75343 Paris Cedex 07
tel. : 01 56 61 53 09
public and private groups – works councils
Do you represent a works council, an association, a local community? Help your employees or your members take advantage of the benefits offered to public and private groups!
*"temporary exhibition in the Garden Gallery" ticket (7 € full price)
access to the large exhibitions of the Garden Gallery
* twin-ticket (10 € full price)
access to the permanent collections, to the exhibitions on the mezzanines, and to the temporary exhibitions
-10 % with 20 tickets or more
-15 % with 50 tickets or more
-20 % with 100 tickets or more
-25 % with 500 tickets or more
HOW TO BUY?
send your request to collectivites(at)quaibranly.fr
To take full advantage of the museum and of its abundant cultural offerings!
QUAI BRANLY GROUP PASS
tariff: 25 € (instead of 35 €)
From 10 people or more for the same group, association, or works council. For the same price, additional memberships can be added to the initial group throughout the year.
- free and unlimited entry to the museum for one year
- no-wait access to the museum – priority line
- members evenings for each temporary exhibition: the Garden Gallery is open to members only for an exclusive discovery
- priority information on museum programming: brochure mailing (yearly and trimonthly) to your home and newsletter mailing to members
- access to benefit with our partners: discounts, invitations…...
- reduced prices for performances (theater, dance, music) and for cultural activities (guided visits and workshops)
- 10% off at café Branly and at Les Ombres restaurant , for two people per pass
- 5% off on books at the museum bookstore
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
download the membership form (pdf – 48kb – new window) then send the completed form to :
musée du quai Branly - Régisseur - Adhésion
222 rue de l'Université - 75343 Paris cedex 07
The passes will be mailed for your convenience to the address of the group correspondent or directly to each of the members.
In case of loss or theft, another pass will be sent by mail for 5€.
More than a museum, the quai Branly is a veritable “cultural city”. It welcomes artists and scientific figures from the entire world for a rich and varies programming.
To learn about all the programming, sign up to receive the newsletter.
HOW TO RESERVE?
only by telephone at 01 56 61 71 72 (Monday to Friday, from 10am to 4:30pm)
Group activities (with at least 10 people) require a reservation, with special access from 9:30am from Tuesday to Saturday.