museum entry tickets
- Permanent collections (including mezzanines) : full price €8.50/ reduced rate €6
- Temporary exhibitions in the Garden Gallery : full price €7/ reduced rate €5
- Joint ticket (permanent collections and temporary exhibitions) : full price €10 / reduced rate €7
The reduced rate for the collections and temporary exhibitions applies to groups of more than 10 and to holders of a large family card.
activities not requiring museum entry tickets
- Shows and Bleu Indigo concerts : full price €15 / reduced rate €10
- Puppet shows: full price €20 / reduced rate €15
- Minimum of 3 shows purchased: full price €10 / reduced rate €7
- Young public show: full price €8 / reduced rate €6
- Children and families workshop : full price €8 / reduced rate €6
- Birthday workshop: €320
- Aperitif or breakfast visit: full price €18 / reduced rate €15
- Master Class : full price €70 / reduced rate €50 (3 sessions)
- Day trip : full price €30/ reduced rate €20
- Cinema, reading session, Open University lectures: free (depending on availability)
The reduced rate for cultural activities applies to holders of the quai Branly pass, for Friends of the musée du quai Branly, for under 18s, for groups of more than 10 and for holders of a large family card.
activities requiring the purchase of a museum entry ticket
- Guided tour 1hour 30 / storytelling tour 1 h : full price €8 / reduced rate €6
- Guided tour 1 hour / route : full price €6 / reduced rate €4
- Series of tours : full price €12 (3 tours) or €16 (4 tours) / reduced rate €9 (3 tours) or €12 (4 visits)
- Music room: free (depending on availability)
- Audio guide or video guide in sign language : €5 per person, €2 per extra person (free for the disabled and their carers)
The reduced rate for cultural activities applies to holders of the quai Branly pass, for Friends of the musée du quai Branly, for children under 18, for groups of more than 10 and for holders of a large family card.
free access to the collections and temporary exhibitions in the garden gallery
- the first Sunday of each month for everyone
- holders of a quai Branly pass
- friends of the musée du quai Branly
- those receiving social security benefits
- speakers from the RMN
- national, regional and auxiliary speakers and guide interpreters
- job seekers (with proof of less than 6 months)
- children under 18
- students at the Ecole du Louvre or enrolled in the musée du quai Branly teaching programmes and residents of the Cité internationale des Arts
- those seriously injured during war, seriously injured civilians and veterans, disabled visitors plus carer (with proof of disability)
- journalists holding press cards
- members of ICOM, ICOMOS, IAA and AICA
- holders of the Culture Card, multipass card, Maison des artistes card and the professional card of the Paris and Ile-de-France regional tourism committee
free access to the collections only (including mezzanines exhibitions)
- 18-25 year olds resident in the European Union
- teachers, on presentation of pass Education
- members of learned societies
- holders of the musée du quai Branly Researcher card
- holders of the Paris Museum Pass
These rates are available on presentation of relevant proof.
quai Branly pass
The quai Branly pass provides unlimited access to all areas of the museum, allows for priority entry when the museum is busy, and allows you to benefit from reductions on all shows and cultural activities.
- quai Branly pass: €35
- Duo+quai Branly pass: €60
- corporate quai Branly pass : €25
- young quai Branly pass (aged 18-25) : €15
- quai Branly pass Teachers & Researchers : €15
Paris Museum Pass
Free priority entry to the musée du quai Branly collections with the Paris Museum Pass.
The Paris Museum Pass is on sale at the musée du quai Branly ticket desks.
- 2 day pass : €39
- 4 day pass : €54
- 6 day pass : €69
The Paris Museum Pass offers you free, unlimited, priority access to the collections area of the musée du quai Branly, and to more than 60 other museums and monuments in Paris and the surrounding region.
For more information about the Paris Museum Pass, visithttp://www.parismuseumpass.com
bulk preferential rate ticket sales
Purchase your undated priority tickets in bulk for the collections and temporary exhibitions.
10% to 25% reduction from a minimum of 20 tickets.
visit the corporate page!