the museum in music application
smartphone and NFC/RFID route application
new, every day, free activity
a fun and innovative application to discover
- secrets and behind the scenes areas of the musical instrument reserve,
- a number of instruments distributed across the four continents of the Main Collections level: sound extracts, manufacture, playing position, sculpted patterns etc.,
- numerous original interactive games relating to musical instruments.
at the museum
Set out to follow the NFC/RFID tag route and discover the museum in a unique way using the "Museum in Music" application!
On the Main Collections level and in the Musical Instruments Reserve, hold your telephone close to a Cityzi petal, without touching it, for a few seconds. Using NFC/RFID technology, the telephone will automatically present a variety of content (sound, video, photographic, comments or games).
- if your smartphone is equipped with NFC technology, download the application in advance, free of charge, directly to your terminal from Google Play.
- if your smartphone does not have NFC technology, visit the information counter in the reception area: the museum will lend you a compatible smartphone (a deposit of proof of identity is required, subject to available terminals).
outside the museum
The application may also be used without this technology on Android smartphones, with classic navigation. Download it free of charge from Google Play.
Compared to classic smartphones, NFC smartphones enable immediate access to content by means of Cityzi tags without navigating through the application.