how to buy and obtain your tickets
- Tickets sold by our representatives Fnac and Ticketnet
- collect your tickets at the store / Tickets may not be collected at the Museum
- tickets may not be exchanged or reimbursed
- entrance to the Museum without queuing at the ticket office
N.B.: entrance via security control is obligatory (possible queues)
Museum and Ticket Office opening hours
Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- the ticket office opens at 9:30 am (10:30 am on Sundays) and closes at 6:00 pm
late opening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 9:00 pm
- the ticket office opens at 9:30 am and closes at 8:00 pm
closed on Mondays
closed on 1st May and 25th December
special opening hours on Mondays during school holidays from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
access reserved for groups from 9:30 am on (by reservation only)
Tickets are on sale the same day at the Museum Ticket Office, and are subject to availability for special activities.
Automatic ticket machines are available in the garden to the left of the ticket office and in the reception area.
reservation and payment by phone
Visitors may reserve and pay for all cultural activities and shows by phone
by calling +33 (0)1 56 61 71 72
Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
group sales at special rates (non dated, minimum purchase: 20 tickets)
Reserve your priority entry undated collections and exhibitions tickets in bulk.
10% to 25% off when you buy 20 or more tickets!
prices, conditions for free entry and reduced rates
see the price page