museum and ticket office opening hours
Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
- the ticket office opens at 9:30 am (10:30 am on Sundays) and closes at 6:00 pm
late opening on Thursday, Friday and Saturday until 9:00 pm
- the ticket office opens at 9:30 am and closes at 8:00 pm
closed on Mondays
closed on 1 May and 25 December
special opening hours on Mondays during school holidays from 11:00 am to 7:00 pm
Monday 26th October 2009, 2nd November 2009, 21th and 28th December 2009
8th, 15th and22th February 2010, 1st March 2010, 5, 12, 19 and 26 April 2010
access reserved for groups from 9:30 am on (by reservation only)
Tickets are on sale the same day at the museum ticket office, and are subject to availability for special activities.
Automatic ticket machines are available in the garden to the left of the ticket office and in the reception area.
soon : download the iPhone app in english for WOMEN IN ORIENT SEEN BY CHRISTIAN LACROIX exhibition
how to buy and obtain your tickets
- Tickets sold by our representatives Fnac and Ticketnet
- collect your tickets at the store / Tickets may not be collected at the museum
- tickets may not be exchanged or reimbursed
- entrance to the museum without queuing at the ticket office
N.B.: entrance via security control is obligatory (possible queues)
reservation and payment by phone
Visitors may reserve and pay for all cultural activities and shows by phone
by calling 01 56 61 71 72
Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.
group sales at special rates (non dated, minimum purchase: 20 tickets)
Reserve your priority entry undated tickets: collections and exhibitions in bulk.
10% to 25% off from 20 tickets purchased !
prices, conditions for free entry and reduced rates
see the price page