Come help us celebrate our 10th anniversary with a special series of events and activities. Two days of celebration for everyone!
Enjoy an incredible experience at the musée du quai Branly - Jacques Chirac! The museum will open for a 31 hour-long event from Saturday 25th, 11 am to Sunday 26th, 7 pm. During the afternoon, at night or in the early morning, experience the very best of activities offered during the 10 last years.
10TH ANNIVERSARY PROGRAM
An evening partY
- Concert with Oum > Saturday 25th, 7 pm
- Le Bal de l'Afrique enchantée > Saturday 25th, 9 pm
An exceptional access to the roof
- Artistic performance of Renaud Auguste-Dormeuil, "I Will Keep A Light Burning" > Saturday 25th, from 10 pm to midnight
- The Siestes Électroniques festival > Sunday 26th, from 4 pm to 6 pm
AND A special series of activities
- Artistic & drawing workshops > Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th, from 11.30 am to 5 pm
- Introductory sessions to haka (dance) & steelpan (music) > Saturday, 25th, afternoon
- Creation of a collective work with French artist Jean Faucheur & Le M.U.R > Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th, from 2 to 5 pm
- … and many more!
- Categorie : Festivals and events
- Place: Tout le musée
From Saturday 25 June 2016 to Sunday 26 June 2016Non-stop opening from Saturday 25th<sup></sup> of June, 11 am to Sunday 26th of June,<sup></sup> 7 pm
- Public: All publics
Free entry (subject to available places)Gratuit (dans la limite des places disponibles)
- As part of: 2006-2016 : le musée fête ses 10 ans