consult the archives and documentation of the collections
consult the archives et the documentation of the collections
Scientific documentation on the musée du quai Branly website may be consulted in situ or elsewhere. The site gives access to the various catalogues and to the institution’s electronic resources.
Online publications are divided into two complementary categories: digitised reviews diffused on Internet, and electronic resources only accessible within the museum walls.
- the artefacts collection (over 280,000 artefacts);
- the iconotheque collection (100,000 digitised and catalogued images);
- the mediatheque catalogue (200-250,000 works, reviews, maps, CDs, etc);
- the collections archives and documentation catalogue (46,000 digitised notices and 100,000 digitised documents).
Electronic resources online
- digitised reviews of learned societies connected with the museum;
- electronic format scientific reviews;
- electronic documentation.