comité d'évaluation scientifique du musée du quai Branly
- Stéphane Martin, President of Quai Branly Museum;
- Emmanuel Désveaux, anthropologist, North American specialty;
- Thierry Dufrêne, art historian, specialist in contemporary art history;
- Michael Houseman, anthropologist, specialist is West African art;
- Monique Jeudy-Ballini, anthropologist, art anthropology and Oceania specialist;
- Madeleine Leclair, anthropologist, ethnomusicology specialist;
- Pierre Lemonnier, anthropologist, Oceania specialist;
- Jean-Pierre Mohen, archeologist, Neolithic and proto-history specialist;
- Dominique Poulot, historian, specialist in the European history of heritage theory;
- Gilles Tarabout, anthropologist, India and Upper Asia specialist;
- Anne-Christine Taylor, anthropologist, Amazonia specialist.
Quai Branly Museum’s Scientific Evaluation Committee makes decisions regarding:
- Requests or proposals by researchers;
- Research projects proposed by researchers who want to do work with certain collections or on a theme related to museology;
- Applications for doctoral and post-doctoral study scholarships, addressed to the museum, in response to a call for bids;
- Thesis prize awards;
- Results of research undertaken by Quai Branly scholarship holders and researchers.
This committee, when it deems necessary, shall have the option to call on outside experts.