- Daily except Tuesdays Wednesdays and Fridays, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Pavillon des Sessions is closed on January 1st, May 1st and December 25th.
- Free admission every first Sunday of the month.
Access and address
Métro Palais Royal, Denon wing, ground floor.
Pavillon des Sessions. Main entrance via the Lions door (Carrousel Gardens or quai des Tuileries). Other entrances via the Pyramid, the Carrousel gallery and the Richelieu passage.
- standard 01 40 20 50 50
- information bank 01 40 20 53 17, daily except Tuesdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- handicapped persons 01 40 20 59 90
- 9, 5 €
- 6 € on wednesdays and fridays after 6 pm
Free entry for under 18 year-olds, art students, teachers, the unemployed and the handicapped.
Free entry the first Sunday of every month.
Open access to Friends of the Louvre, Louvre youth members, and museums/monuments cardholders.