Please consult the column opposite for practical information, including information on the programme and prices.
Please note: Comments, complaints or claims must be made in writing. The institution does not provide expertise for commercial purposes.
musée du quai Branly
Direction des Publics
222 rue de l’Université
75343 Paris cedex 07
You would like information on
- access, opening hours, closures, first Sunday of the month, prices and exemptions (museum and events), food and drink, parking, audio-guides
- all practical information
- order the paper copy of the museum programme
- subscribe to the museum’s electronic newsletter
- form to apply for membership of the museum (quai Branly Pass)
- online purchase of priority tickets for individuals
- group visits (including schools…): booking procedures and visit regulations
- museum bookshop
- training and open days for teachers
- recruitment processes at the museum and employment opportunities
- hiring the museum spaces or supporting projects (offer for businesses)
You would like to contact the following departments directly
- reservations : by telephone only on 01 56 61 71 72
- communications: communication(at)quaibranly.fr
- press: presse(at)quaibranly.fr
- media library: mediatheque(at)quaibranly.fr
- teacher relations (schools): enseignants(at)quaibranly.fr
- iconography: contact-icono(at)quaibranly.fr
- space hire (offer to businesses): mecenat(at)quaibranly.fr
- all questions relating to accessibility: accessibilite(at)quaibranly.fr
You would like to write to us
If you have been unable to find what you need in the FAQs or direct contact information, please contact the team at the Musée du quai Branly by filling in the form below and specifying the nature of your request.
We will respond as soon as possible.
* champs obligatoires